The Shooting Star 1/2 day
Date : Sunday 7th November
Time: 9am-1pm ( with breaks )
Payment $67 (discounted as its the first one! )
From Chaos to Calm, Frustration to Fun and Threats to Thriving
* Discover and learn how you can support creating a fun environment at home ,whilst deepening your relationships with your children. ( aimed to empower toddlers to pre-teens and adults too )
* Using the simplicity of seeing and acknowledging each other through the method of 'The Shooting Star Kindness Movement' everyone begins to feel empowered.
* Supported with downloadable resources ,including
- a manual ,that you can print and support your family straight away.
- Posters of character traits
- Shooting star collectable tokens
* Ideal for supporting home schoolers and families in lockdown.
To take part in this training course, please click the button below!