The Shooting Star
parent or teacher workshop
On- line or in person
call to register your interest.
From Chaos to Calm, Frustration to Fun and Threats to Thriving
* Discover and learn how you can support creating a fun environment at home ,whilst deepening your
relationships with your children. ( aimed to empower toddlers to pre-teens and adults too )
* Using the simplicity of seeing and acknowledging each other through the method of 'The Shooting
Star Kindness and leadership Movement' everyone begins to feel empowered.
* Supported with hard copy and downloadable resources ,including
- one hard copy of 'A Shooting Star' - Change your world with one kind act, picture book.
- one hard copy of 'My Shooting Star Journal' A fun daily diary to build your inner character.
- a manual ,that you can print to support and empower your family/ classroom straight away.
- Posters of character traits
- Shooting star collectable tokens
* Ideal for supporting home schoolers families as well as classroom teachers and whole schools looking to
encourage and enhance a positive community environment and culture, where their children thrive.
* for classrooms or home schooling groups larger book orders over 10 discounts on books are available.
To take part in this training course, please contact Andrew to arrange a suitable time to run this.